Monday, January 26, 2009

Where Are Your British Knights?

We hear all the time about Nike, Reebok and Adidas, but let's give some respect to a revolutionary shoe that was endorsed by the likes of Derrick Coleman....


and the X-man, Xavier McDaniel.

Yes, I'm talking about the best black and white shoes ever made on planet Earth!

BRITISH KNIGHTS!!


Come on, you know you have a retro pair tucked away in your closet. I say, bring them out and show them off to your buddies! You can't go wrong with the fine quality plastic craftsmanship. When you roll up on any basketball court with those classic high tops, after your opponents stop laughing, they will realize you have arrived to do some damage. But, when I asked former LA Clipper/Houston Rocket, Maurice Taylor recently if his Houston sneaker boutique, Sneaker Lab, had any British Knights, he said NO. Man, I was devastated (insert sarcasm here). How can you NOT have British Knights? It's like not having bread in a grocery store. It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, I got over it. However, if you want to discover more information about Mo's sneaker boutique and find out if he will return to the NBA, check out our interview with him this Sunday at 9pm Eastern on The NBA Breakdown. In the meantime, I'll be wearing my retro British Knights while thinking of DC when I watch reruns of America's Most Wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment