Sunday, December 28, 2008

Testimonials


"Anytime you guys want me back on, it's no problem. Just call me up and we'll do this again and have some fun."

Gary Payton - former Defensive Player of the Year






"It was actually lots of fun so maybe we should do another one closer to the All Star game and see where our Raptors are at that time."

Kardinal Offishall






"You guys are an amazing team, thank you babies!"

Mo'Nique








"I had so much fun with you guys. You guys are great"

Jennifer Williams of VH1's Basketball Wives







"I enjoyed it. It was just like a regular conversation."

Evander Holyfield Jr.











"This was fun, I love talking sports -we'll do it again."

Vivica A. Fox - Actress/Producer









"This was probably the most personable basketball interview
"


Mike Bivins - Artist and Founding member of New Edition & BBD










"I just felt a great vibe and knew if I ran into either one of you at the bar, I would buy y'all a Molson and kick it naturally!"

Ray Johnston - Former Dallas Maverick and musician








"It was my pleasure, we could have gone on for another hour"


David Falk, NBA Super Agent









"I loved being on the show so invite me back"

Jeanie Buss, LA Lakers Executive Vice President of Business Operations









"You're a wonderful team, that's why you're so successful"

Elvin Hayes - Member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame



Chris Rose - host of The Best Damn Sports Show Period




Troy Jackson AKA Escalade
- And1 Mix Tape Tour









"Refreshingly upbeat and fun"

Sharone Wright
- Former 76er/Raptor"