Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Slam Cover Challenge

Greetings and Happy New Year to All!

I trust 2009 will be both a safe and prosperous year.

I don't know about you but I'm a big fan of friendly competition - it has all sorts of amazing benefits which I absolutely love.

Competition helps keep the mind sharp, creates those feel good chemicals in our brains called endorphins and can make your co-host look bad (my personal favourite).

When Ben Osborne, Editor-In-Chief of Slam Magazine rolled through on "Slam It" Epsiode #9, I couldn't resist.

Check out The NBA Breakdown's Slam Cover Challenge video.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget receiving a copy of the premier issue. Mom was out grocery shopping before a looming snow storm and I asked her to pick up some basketball reading material before getting stuck in the house for a few days. She came home with the Basketball Bible and my life was forever changed.

    Fourteen years later I was able to write my first piece for their online site:

    http://slamonline.com/online/other-ballers/streetball/2008/08/sean-bell-all-stars-win-ebc-championship/

    ReplyDelete