Friday, December 3, 2010

Naughty By Nature & NBA Basketball

"Hip Hop Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, hooooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaaaaay!" That was me back in day belting out that Naughty By Nature tune. Picture it. Early 1990s. A young, Portuguese white dude just owning that hair comb he was singing into. Man, those were the days. Well, Audley is also a fan of the Grammy Award-winning hip hop group, so we're all in for a treat this Sunday at 9pm ET.

Yes, one of NBN's members, Kay Gee, joins us to talk NBA basketball, and he'll let us know what the guys are up to these days.

It's a fun interview, so don't miss it!! If you'd like more information about Naughty By Nature, check out their website.

We'll catch up with you this Sunday night!!

The NBA Breakdown -- For Hoops Talk, The Way It Should Be!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel very uncomfortable about the images I'm having of this hairy chested little dude waving his hands in the air in front of the bathroom mirror like he's at a hip hop concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I LOVED these guys when I was younger, they really left a mark. I'd love to know what they're up to. Great guests guys!

    ReplyDelete