Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Congratulations To Our SLAM Prize Pack Winner!

What's Up World?!!!

We want to congratulate the first SLAM Prize Pack winner of our second season, Lucas Shapiro of Milton, MA for answering our trivia question correctly last Sunday!


He actually just got the SLAM Prize Pack in the mail, so here was his reaction.

"Dear Dave and Audley,
I just received my Slam Prize Pack and I want to thank you very much. I love it! Really, everything in it will be very useful to me as I go on in my basketball season. Tell the guys at Slam thanks as well.
Have a happy holiday,
-Lucas Shapiro"

If you want to win a SLAM Prize Pack, be sure to check out our website and listen to The NBA Breakdown in early 2010 for more details!

Thanks again to our great friends at SLAM who make the SLAM/NBA Breakdown Trivia Challenge possible!


The NBA Breakdown -- For hoops talk, the way it should be!







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment